As a school teacher, Danny Kofke knows first-hand that teachers do a horrible job when it comes to teaching financial literacy in our schools. This is why it is up to parents to educate their children on financial issues. A Bright Financial Future is the perfect tool to guide parents in discussing money matters with their children.
A Bright Financial Future, Danny's third book, gives specific tips/advice for parents to use with their children starting as young as age 3 and extending all the way up to the young adult years.
Danny's second book A Simple Book of Financial Wisdom (2011) is an easy-to-understand book giving specific steps to become more financially secure. Danny teaches you how to:
- Raise a family of four on less than $40,000 a year
- Easily track your expenses and spending
- Save over $5,000 a year
- Establish an emergency fund
- Pay-off all your debt
- Invest for retirement and college
- Teach your child(ren) how to manage money
- Live a "wealthy" life with little money